The Human Experiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Message

Go down

Welcome Message Empty Welcome Message

Post  cory.zwick Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:48 pm

If you made it here chances are that you came across my book The Human Experiment on the Kindle or Nook store and are trying to figure out if you want to read it. Please read the first chapter on my forum to see if my writing is what you are looking for. From talking to all of my test readers (family & friends) The Human Experiment is 100,000 word page-turner that keeps the reader's attention from beginning to end.

I'm sad to say but I came up with the general idea for The Human Experiment around 15 years ago and started the writing process. Over the years I have added and rewritten every part countless times as I have learned and grown as a person. I finally reached the point where I knew that I had done all that I could with this story and I needed to get it published so that I could share it with others. Thankfully Amazon and B&N have made it very easy for writers to publish their work without having to deal with paper.

I am not a professional writer by trade, just a guy that watches too much TV and has an overactive imagination. When I came up with the original story for The Human Experiment my greatest influence was Michael Crichton. He continues to be my favorite author and his books such as Jurassic Park and Congo were what launched me on the path of writing The Human Experiment. Along the way I started reading Dan Brown's work, which sent me on a different path.

I would appreciate questions or feedback from anyone that reads The Human Experiment. I am trying to grow as an author so any feedback would be helpful the next time that I want to put one of the ideas floating around my head to paper.

cory.zwick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum